Okay folks, I promised new weekly updates on my series “Persuasive Writing for Activists” and I haven’t delivered. Life got in the way and then I got distracted and then I wasn’t sure anybody was wanting it. So if you want to see more, please leave a comment. That’ll guilt me into adding more. 🙂
- Misfits from the Beehive State by Kristin Ann King.
- Asking the wrong questions, getting the wrong answers
- When free speech is expensive
- Could collective cognition be manipulated?
- Musings on collective cognition
- Managing family screen time
- Poisoning the well of public debate
- Talking points for the #MeToo backlash
- Watch your language . . . please?
- How to Celebrate the New Year
- Memory and Identity in “Twice Upon a Time”
Tagsactivism anti-racism art billionaires book reviews books clara oswald Clarion West writeathon colonial united states common core cons creative writing workshops daily life doctor who doctor who action figures education family history fanfiction feminism feminist feminist who Frozen fun gender gift economy girl power hamlet high-stakes testing hugo awards independent bookstores indy authors journalism kids libraries marie kondo math media meta Misfits from the Beehive State movies nonprofits orson scott card parenting potlatch potlatch con privacy privatizing education public schools publishing racism reading reviewing reviews school closures schools science fiction sci fi culture wars self-care self-publishing shadow work slice of life sumer superheroes teacherlove teachers Teach for America teaching technology the mom job think tanks tidying unions ursula le guin voting writing
- 29,241 hits
- Follow Kristin Ann King on WordPress.com